Monday, May 7, 2012

Liz Earle Hand Repair Review


Liz Earle is a brand fancied by a large population of the world, specially the western part. However, Liz has successfully won the hearts of eastern consumers too.After trying several skin care products from Liz, I planned to give a try to Liz Earle's Hand Repair. Read below to learn about my thoughts and experience regarding it.

Packaging:
Like  most of Liz Earle products it also comes in a cylindrical pump bottle that is sky blue in colour. The pump, pumps out enough amount to be applied on hands in a single pump. The girth of a bottle is user-friendly and stays in hands firmly without any trouble. The bottle is matte, so doesn't slip from the grip. The pump is covered by a small pull-off lid.


My Experience
The naturally active hand repair contains soothing echinacea, toning hops, plus antioxidants beta-carotene and natural source vitamin E. Echinacea is considered the major element in its formulation since it is responsible for skin regeneration, heal wounds, inflammation and skin infections. It belongs to the daisy family. Whereas Vitamin E has innumerable skin benefits such as fading scars etc. Being an antioxidant, it also makes skin look younger and glowing.

It is a thick white creamy but non greasy formula, that gets absorbed in the skin easily by leaving a herbal scent behind. It smells like cinnamon to me. Since it is non-greasy it has become the best moisturizer for my skin even in summer season. My hands become itchy, partially dry in summers. Using this healthy formula, leaves my hands skin soft and supple, that I really love to feel the touch of. It is suitable for all skin types for both summers and winters. I have been using it for some 15 days, and I am really satisfied with how my hands look and feel now.

Price: 150 ml pump for £20.75

Major turn on- The smell
Major turn-off- The price

Pros and Cons
  • Good packaging
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Suitable to be used all the year round.
  • Lovely herbal fragrance
  • Makes hands soft and smooth
  • A bit expensive
  • The bottle gets dull in colour after few days due to its light shade.
End of the Line:
Liz Earle never disappoints!! :-) You can have a look at their site here

=====
Breaking News:
1.I am feeling thrilled and pleased to mention it that My most Loved brand Liz earle has now unveiled the much awaited makeup-range. It covers face, eyes, lips and makeup accessories. Have a look at their new collection 

2.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish has won the ‘Most Revolutionary Beauty Product of the last 20 years’ at the Beauty Industry Oscars - the prestigious annual CEW (UK) Beauty Awards!Read my review on cleanse & Polish here.

Congratulation to all the Liz team and fans :)

11 comments:

SAHAR said...

quite expensive

Anonymous said...

It is my winter favourite. Thanks for this very nice review

Fareena said...

hm, hand repair- i am seriously in need of one. nfin' helps my hands. they become black in summers and flaky in winters:(

humera said...

damn expensive.

hina said...

If i start paying pounds 20 that is around 2000 PKr just for a hand repair, then i will have to be grounded soon :P

Fakiha said...

sounds cool.

Jabeen said...

i wish i could try it too...

Eric said...

Even my grandma is so crazy abt this news.

filpaki said...

I am loving it ;);)

smarty said...

Once again a nice exciting review from you..

Anonymous said...

I love this laDy!
Sara@@!!%

Post a Comment

You may disagree with the author's point of view.However,avoid attacking the author & offensive comments.Please keep in mind, comments with links will not be entertained!