Flormar has a variety of blush-on in their belt. My choice was from Terracotta blush category. The pick was shade 46. The best part I like in flormar products is that their web shows 99% accurate colours/shades unlike other cosmetic brands.
Below is the comparison of the shade present on the web with the one I bought. Check out yourself.
- Terracota blushers from Flormar have a patented design, so yes you are not going to observe the same design in any other cosmetic brand. I really love the packaging. It is very impressive with white casing. In center it has got a big depression that makes it easy to hold and protects risk of slippage from your hand even in hurry.
- The back side shows the complete list of ingredients and the date of production with expiry.
- Shade 46 is something in between peachy pink and coral- perfect for someone having a complexion like me. I am neither very fair nor dark.
- The best part of these terracotta blushers is the light and fine glittery specks. On application it looks like a shimmer blusher, but still better than that. It doesn't make your face glow like a neon bulb. So cheese xD
- Very very highly pigmented. Easy to apply. However, one must be cautious enough during application to avoid looking like a clown.
- It has also got a clear good quality mirror.
It is available for Rs 950 from Hyper star, Lahore
Pros and Cons
- Highly pigmented
- Lovely shade
- Good for oily skin
- Easy to carry
- Makes face look glowing and fresh
- 5 years expire duration
- Does not make you clown
- Substitutes an eye-shadow perfectly
- A bit expensive for a single shaded blushon
- Poor staying abilities
- It does not bear proper shade names but numbers only :(
I will recommend it to those with oily skins, since it is a powder bluher it is good for oily skin. I am afraid it will make dry skins even go more dryer.If you have big pores, then be warned! First try to close your pores by a proper foundation. Otherwise you will look scary with these glittery specks residing in your pores forever.