Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Interview at The Pakistani Spectator

Few days back, i was happily surprised to see an interview request lying in my inbox from The Pakistani Spectator. Read below to find about TPS and the interview :)

The Pakistani Spectator is a platform where you may get to read the news, views and opinions on Pakistani politics and on international politics with connection to Pakistan.It also keep a fair light on the world's entertainment industry.

I am thankful to The Pakistani spectator for letting me a chance to express myself at such an honorable site. Please read my interview here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may disagree with the author's point of view.However,avoid attacking the author & offensive comments.Please keep in mind, comments with links will not be entertained!