raw gaia is here.I have been using their chocolate face pack for more than three weeks now, and I am really a raw gaia convert for the face packs. It has very few ingredients that are all organic, free from harmful chemicals. The main ingredient is raw chocolate powder that has 367% more anti-oxidants than the cooked chocolate. Anti oxidants protect skin from harmful effects of free-radicals that destroy tissues and cells. Whereas sun-dried red clay, organic turmeric and organic amla fruit are known for their nourishing, toning and glowing qualities to the skin respectively.
How to Prepare Chocolate Face Pack
It is as easy as anything. Simply mix 1tsp of raw gaia chocolate face pack powder with water and form a thick creamy paste. It depends on personal preferences that how thick a paste you prefer. I mix 1teasppon of it with 4 tsp of water.
How to Get Maximum Benefits from Your raw gaia Chocolate Face Pack:
- First of all wash your face with your choice of face wash.
- Cleanse your skin properly to remove the surface grime and dirt.
- Exfoliate your skin. This helps to remove dead cells and fetch out the dirt from under the skin and helps penetrate face pack more deeply.
- Apply chocolate face pack. Let it fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Tone & moisturize to enjoy the radiant skin.
It makes a creamy paste which i apply using my fingers. You may also use a brush but I really love applying it with fingers. It has a grainy consistency and a yummilicious chocolate aroma. I find it difficult to resist eating it. The PR agent from raw gaia informed me that it may harm nothing even if you slurp a bit of it by licking ;) However, it is best when used only for application on face. Yes, that makes sense ;). It dries in 10 minutes since i like making a thick paste of it. It comes in a 50 ml glass jar with an attractive packaging. Yes, it will last you a long time since you need to use only a teaspoon in one time :). It is advised to use twice a week. I wanted it to try it several times to notice whether or not it breaksout. I am glad it doesn't break me out. It leaves my skin smooth, glowing and fresh without any traces of excess oil.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Reduces wrinkles and prevent ageing
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Removes excess oil (so it is best for oily skins)
- Good packaging
- It leaves traces behind on my skin. Therefore i need a serious toning whenever I apply it on face. IT will not go in first wash and you will get a brown face. I was seriously horrified in the first attempt. However, it vanishes completely after toning.
- I wish it had come in a carton. That makes glass jars packaging more classy and sophisticated.
For more details about raw gaia and ordering method click here.
Join facebook page here