Friday, September 28, 2012

Just4girl.pk- Amazing Shopping Experiences


Just4girls.pk is Pakistan's premier online store that stocks international branded cosmetics.

I always have very pleasing experience by shopping from just4girls.pk. Like everyone i was a bit afraid to shop something expensive from the store at first, so just for the sake of trying, I ordered MUA bronzer in march/april, that reached me in right shape.

My three purchases-three great experiences
With the first successful purchase, i was encouraged to shop more from here. I therefore ordered for a Remington Blow dryer which is around PKR 4,200. Other than a bit delay in delivery i found no bad point.  Even there is a reason behind this delay. I wouldnot be having this dryer if just4girls.pk hadnot existed. It was not available in Lahore's malls. Or you can say that i didnot want to take risk. There are many fake versions available in local malls/stores of such electronics, hence making it very difficult for a lay man to differentiaite between fake and original.
Contrary to it, just4girls.pk has made its name in reliable shopping in such a little time period. You can trust on the site/store with blind eyes. I placed a special request for the dryer since it wanot available on the website. I had to provid them with the images, model no. and all the further details possible by googling.

I would here like to pay thanks to the customer service representative Hifza, who has always been so kind and helping. The immediate responses of all the queries from her, really push you for a purchase.

My third purchase was the BH-Party girl Palette, that too reached me in perfect shape. The orders/products are all wrapped-up by bubble-sheets with care. I am very happy and satisfied by the working of this store, since it has brought all the branded international cosmetics in everyone's reach. You just pay, and become their fan!

Love you Just4girl.pk <3 p="p">

4 comments:

Amna said...

nice review.i am following you.would appreciate if u can visit n return the favor :)
http://desimompakistan.blogspot.com/

R. Ramesh said...

thanks boss:)

Ann Reid said...

I am having second thoughts of buying online especially products that are new to me. I prefer to look upon make up products personally so that I can get to know what I was eyeing for. But I am not against online buying but it is not just for me.

Anonymous said...

This store is really reliable :)

Post a Comment

You may disagree with the author's point of view.However,avoid attacking the author & offensive comments.Please keep in mind, comments with links will not be entertained!