Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Remington Pro Ionic Ultra 2200 Watt Blowdryer D5020 Review

Image source: Google
 These days hair straighteners are 'in' but i wanted a look that is more natural and something away from those dead straight and sleek hairs. My hairs are naturally curly, but God forbid not those Afro curls. I therefore, was looking for a hair dryer that couldn't only straighten my hairs but could also prepare my unmanageable puffy hairs for a hair style. Many thanks to Sara Hassan who suggested me to get Remington pro ionic ultra, 2200 watts.

Remington Pro Ionic Ultra- Features
  • 2200 watt power
  • Low noise
  • Ion indicator light
  • Diffuser for extra volume and body
  • Concentrator for precision styling and drying
  • Ion generator
  • Ion indicator light
  • 3 heat settings
  • 2 speed settings
  • hang-up/ storage loop
  •  Ceramic tourmaline grille for even heating
  • 3 years warranty
My Experience
Click to enlarge
 The pro ionic ultra Remington blow dryer has a two in one black and chrome body. It is an excellent saloon style professional hair dryer with comfortable grip and a cord more than average in length. However, you still need a mirror close-by your switch and plug board.

 Pro ionic conditioning is a technology that transform the water droplets, present in damp hair into smaller and numerous water droplets which ensures quick drying. This ofcourse, means less heating and thus less damage to the hairs. Moreover, the grille is also ceramic-tourmaline that emits 90% more ions than other hair dryers. This protect hairs from spot-damaging and keep hairs healthy, shiny and bouncy for a long time.


After using this blow dryer on towel dried hairs, I feel happy to notice the absence of those freaky fly-aways , smooth touch and the healthy shine. It has three heat settings. I feel most comfortable with the level 2 heating. The concentrator attached with the packaging makes it even more reliable, since it helps in targeted quick drying and helps hair cuticles lie flat to reflect more light! By the help of diffuser one can create extra bounce and volume in hairs or even may use for defining curls and waves. I havent used it yet, as i really do not appreciate any added volume in the hairs that are CURLY. It also has a cold-shot button to blow blast of cool air, for setting the hair style.

The buttons are a drawback. I would have liked if the buttons were placed vertically instead of in a horizontal position. It becomes quite hard to switch between different heat and speed settings when you are yourself drying your hairs alone .The storage loop is quite handy. In between drying-session, it can easily be hung-up on a nail while you make a style or fringe in your hairs.

My hairs with Noor-Jehan inspired hair style :D
I am happy with my investment and hopes that it will work longer for me.  I got it from Just4girls.pk at PKR 4450/- including delivery and handling charges. I had to place a special request for this dryer as it was not available on the website.

End of line
Good for small to medium length hairs. Excellent for normally thick hairs.
Get it if you want shiny, straight hairs free from frizz and flyaways.

4 comments:

Marib Maqsood said...

My first ever hair appliance was Remington and have never looked back since!! I love your hairstyle, very vintage. The blow dryer is very affordable for what it is. :)

Nayab said...

love the hairstyle! remington is very reliable :) ive had my straigtner since agesss! hasnt caused any problem abhi tak :)

Missy said...

I firstly bought something of Remington for getting great curls =)

http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

This looks great! I am looking for a hair dryer, might check this one :)
xo

Post a Comment

You may disagree with the author's point of view.However,avoid attacking the author & offensive comments.Please keep in mind, comments with links will not be entertained!